Goldrich Mining Announces Results of AGM
Spokane, WA - November 27, 2013 - Goldrich Mining Company (OTCBB: GRMC) (“Goldrich” or the “Company”) announces results of the Company’s annual meeting of shareholders (the “Meeting”) held in Spokane, Washington on November 26, 2013. The Company is pleased to report that shareholders voted in favor of all items put forward by the Board of Directors.
All eight individuals nominated by the Company for the Board of Directors – David S. Atkinson, Charles C. Bigelow, Kenneth S. Eickerman, Garrick Mendham, William Orchow, Michael G. Rasmussen, William V. Schara and Stephen Vincent – were elected.
Shareholders also voted in favor:
- To approve an advisory, non-binding, vote for the compensation of the Company’s named executive officers;
- To approve an advisory, non-binding, vote to determine the frequency of conducting future advisory votes on executive compensation every three years;
- To approve the Stock Option Plan Amendment;
- To approve the Bylaws Amendment;
- To approve the Articles Amendment; and
- To re-appoint the Company’s independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year of 2013.
A total of 69,759,331 common shares and 150,000 preferred shares of the Company were voted by shareholders, representing 73% and 86%, respectively, of total shares issued and outstanding as at the record date of the meeting.