Press Releases

Goldrich Mining Commissions Mining Plan and Initial Assessment for Chandalar Mine

SPOKANE, WA – July 29, 2020 - Goldrich Mining Company (OTCBB: GRMC) (“Goldrich” or the “Company) announces it has commissioned Global Resources Engineering (“GRE”) of Denver, Colorado to complete a mining plan and Initial Assessment for the Company’s Chandalar Mine.

According to the new amendments adopted by the SEC to modernize the property disclosure requirements for mining registrants, the preparation of the Initial Assessment will allow Goldrich to disclose inferred, indicated and measured resources.

William Schara, CEO of Goldrich, notes, “Prior to the new amendments adopted by the SEC, Goldrich was not allowed to disclose resources. The new disclosure rules now allow us to disclose the resources we have discovered at Chandalar and give us the same advantage as companies who can disclose resources in other jurisdictions such as Canada or Australia.”

Subject to the findings of the Initial Assessment, Goldrich will decide if a Preliminary Feasibility Study should also be prepared for the Chandalar Mine.  A Preliminary Feasibility Study would allow Goldrich to disclose any reserves of the Chandalar Mine.

About Goldrich Mining

Goldrich Mining (OTCBB: GRMC) is a U.S. based resource company focused on developing the Chandalar gold district in Alaska, USA. The Company controls a land package spanning 23,000 acres of highly prospective gold targets and historic mines. Goldrich is focused on building shareholder value by monetizing placer assets, generating non-dilutive funds, and working towards building a lode gold mine at Chandalar in addition to the existing placer gold mine already producing on site. 

For additional information regarding Goldrich Mining Company or this news release, contact Mr. William Schara via telephone at (509) 768-4468 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS

This news release contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward looking statements concern use of proceeds and potential exercise of the warrants. These statements relate to analyses and other information that are based on forecasts of future results, estimates of amounts not yet determinable and assumptions of management. Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, budgets, projections, objectives, assumptions or future events or performance (often, but not always, using words or phrases such as “expects” or “does not expect”, “is expected”, “anticipates” or “does not anticipate”, “plans”, “estimates” or “intends”, or stating that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might”, “should” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved) are not statements of historical fact and may be forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are subject to a variety of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which could cause actual events or results to differ from those expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements. Investors should not place undue reliance on any forward-looking statement and should consider the uncertainties and risks discussed in in the Company’s latest Annual Report on Form 10-K and Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q under the heading “Risk Factors”, filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) and available on the SEC website or www.goldrichmining.com, as well as the Company’s other SEC filings. We disclaim any obligation subsequently to revise any forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date of such statements or to reflect the occurrence of anticipated or unanticipated events, except as required by law.

Get Email Updates

WORLD-CLASS GOLD POTENTIAL